Welcome to the Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi State of the Heart webinar series! This series offers unparalleled expertise by many experts from Cleveland Clinic enterprise across the world, who will share with the audience clinical experience and cutting-edge research in an engaging and interactive format.
This webinar series will provide disease-specific, multidisciplinary discussions of common and controversial topics relevant to all cardiovascular care providers, including recent advances in valvular heart disease, multimodality cardiac imaging, preventive cardiology, and many others. Each webinar will feature short, case-based presentations followed by interactive panel discussions. This format helps attendees stay abreast with recent advances in science and provides them with practical tips that will help them provide optimal care to their patients.
Mahmoud Traina, MD
Chair – State Of The Heart Series
Staff Physician, Cardiology, Heart & Vascular Institute
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
- Review recent advances in surgical and transcatheter valve therapies
- Discuss current recommendations for screening and management of patients with cardiac amyloidosis
- Critically appraise recent evidence on role of anti-platelet medications for patients with coronary disease
- Discuss benefits of diet, exercise and pharmacotherapies in preventing cardiovascular diseases
- Review recent guideline updates on optimal management of patients with heart failure